The SH type is a single stage double suction split case centrifugal pump, suitable for conveying clean water and non-corrosive (or weakly corrosive) liquids.The maximum temperature of the medium is 80...Performance range
Inlet Diameter：6-48 inch Capacity Q： 112-12500m³/h Head H： 8.6-140m Power P： 22-2240kw..Application Environment
Mainly used in water supply plants, air conditioning circulating water, heating network systems, building water supply, irrigation, drainage pumping stations, power plants, industrial water supply systems, fire protection systems, shipbuilding industry, mine water supply and drainage, etc...
The SH type is a single stage double suction split case centrifugal pump, suitable for conveying clean water and non-corrosive (or weakly corrosive) liquids.The maximum temperature of the medium is 80 degrees. After the bearing bodies at both ends pass through the cooling water,hot water of not more than 130 degrees can be delivered. According to the customers’ special requirements,the material can be changed to meet other conditions of use.
The main components of the pump are pump body, pump cover, impeller, shaft, double suction seal ring, shaft sleeve and bearing body.
- The pump body and the pump cover are made of cast iron, which together form the working chamber of the impeller. There are pipe screw holes for the pressure gauge and vacuum gauge on the inlet and outlet flanges of the pump body. At the lowest point of the pipe diameter, there is a pipe screw hole for discharging water.
- Double-side inflow impeller,its shape is symmetrical, and it is tested by static balance at the factory.
- Bearing: The structure of this series of pumps adopts rolling bearing (caliber Ф150-Ф500) and is lubricated with butter.Near the end of the coupling, it is called the bearing B part, and the other end is the bearing arm part.Part of the bearing body part is fixed on the pump body by the bearing body gland. Since the gland is bored at the same time as the pump body after assembly, it is not interchangeable, so the gland cannot be replaced after being damaged.
- Shaft seal: The shaft seal of the pump is composed of packing chamber, packing ring, packing gland, packing sleeve, packing and shaft sleeve.A small amount of high pressure water in the pump cover passes through the water pressure tube into the packing chamber.Some pumps do not have an external water-sealed tube, and there are two grooves that are pre-cast on the middle opening surface of the pump cover instead of the external water pipe.
Regarding the tightness of the packing, it is better that the liquid can ooze one drop at a time.If the packing is pressed too tightly, the bearing will heat because of friction, and the surface of the shaft sleeve is quickly worn.
- Pump with caliber ≧Ф350, water filter is mounted at the end of the suction pipe.Before start up the pump,use a vacuum pump to draw the water. Therefore, two sets of exhaust pipes are installed in the upper part of the pump cover, and a small check valve is connected in series in the pipe. A small check valve is used to prevent high pressure water from flowing back into the low pressure zone during normal pump operation.
From the direction of the motor, the water inlet of the SH pump is on the left side (counterclockwise rotation);The direction of rotation of the pump can also be changed according to customer requirements.
Pumps with power≤100 kW are equipped with a common base. Pumps with power ≥100 kW and diameter≥350 are supplied to the common base only when requested by the user.